Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Investment Platforms


The US market just tumbled before the break day 5-Dec. well it's a separate topic, I'd share about the investment platforms I'm currently using now.

Over past 2-3 years, I have tried many things, SSE A shares, forex, CFD, Foreign stocks, Futures etc.
I have no interest in warrants, or options stuff. These instruments are all inter-linked, esp Forex. Forex is an interesting thing, complicated, manipulated but inevitable.

Unavoidable, I have opened quite a handful accounts with various providers. they all got own characteristics, but to me most importantly is safety to fund.

After all these, I have now downsized all these investment platforms. so here are the few things left for me that I will move on with:
1. CDP (via local brokers)
2. IB
3. OANDA

I figure they should be able to provide the investment services that I need for now, and they are good platforms.
so what platforms are you using, I'd welcome your sharing in comments as well. Thanks for reading.


Disclaimer: This post is not a call to buy or sell. Plse do your own analysis and make investment decisions.

No comments: